When I spun up the color blast yarn (which I started about 2 years ago) I put so much time and effort into this yarn that I had to find just the right pattern to show it off. Well, adiposity I finally did! And it’s done! REALLY AND TRULY this time. I started three different projects only to frog them when it wasn’t quite what I wanted.
Once I chose the pattern, medicine it knit up quickly. That is, global burden of disease until I decided I didn’t like the way it was laying based on the original pattern. So it got frogged again and started over. I finished it all except the edging on the sleeves when I put it aside for a month because there were some parts I still wasn’t satisfied with, but I knew how it should look in my head. After about 5 weeks, it hit me on one of my early morning “why the hell am I awake” moments. I finished the edges and added some crochet lace along the neck, arms, and bottom and it turned out like my mental image. I love this sweater quite a bit.